Holiday Homes; Rosevean Cottage and Jurassic View Apartment,
Managed by Blaby Electrical Limited incorporating Blaby Alarms
Company No. 02616185
Registered Address: Waterloo House, 12 Waterloo Crescent Wigston, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE18 3QH
We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
Blaby Electrical Limited, uses and is responsible for certain personal information provided by you. When we use such information we are regulated under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations which applies across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
We operate as a holiday home provider for customers, managing properties and bookings.
We will only use your data should you provide your consent to do so. By booking with us you give us your consent, subject to the terms of this notice.
The personal information we collect and use
Information collected by us
In the course of our operations, to complete work, we may collect the following personal information when you provide to us:
- Names, email addresses and residential addresses;
- Phone numbers
- Bank details;
- Reviews left by you to help improve the quality of our holiday homes;
- We may require further information to ensure a smooth transaction and comforting holiday.
How we use your personal information
We use your information:
- For the sole purpose of booking the holiday home accommodation you have instructed us to.
Who we share your personal information with:
We routinely share your personal information with third parties.
Should you require a list of the third parties who we share your data with, please contact us accordingly.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
The provision of your name, address, and email address is required from you to enable us to secure any bookings placed by you at one of our holiday homes. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
How long your personal information will be kept
- We will hold your name, address and contact details for the period of 10 years for registration compliance purposes and in accordance with applicable tax law.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on Article 6 of the Regulations as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your name, address and email address. Our legitimate interests are to provide safe and secure accommodation transactions.
How we store your personal data
Your personal data will be stored on our computers, a cloud based server and lockable storage which can only be accessed by our employees.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us
- let us have enough information to identify your registration details,
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 11th September 2018 and last updated on 16th August 2018.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do we will inform you accordingly.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call us on: 01162883493
Or, write to us at: Blaby Electrical Ltd., Waterloo House, 12-14 Waterloo Crescent, Wigston, Leicester. LE18 3QH