Home – Form
Covid 19 Update: We are offering a FULL REFUND if you need to cancel due to Covid 19 or you can reschedule your dates. We are following Government Guidelines and due to lockdown we will be close until the 2nd December 2020. After this date we can not allow guests to stay whilst they are in tier three due to non-essential travel restrictions.
- Rest assured that our cleaners always use high grade cleaning products and sanitisers.
- We will only leave out enough towels for the booked number of guests.
- We will only make up the beds requested by the guests to avoid cross contamination.
- No extra guests to join during your stay.
- We advise guests to try and shop before they leave home and not forget medicines as the shops are very small and operating on a strict entrance system.
- Guests to provide their own Hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes for the duration of their stay.
- We will provide a body fluid kit (Essential due to gov guidelines).
- If any guest are NHS front line worker we need to know as a 72hr gap has to be left between them leaving and the cleaners being allowed to clean.
- Dishwasher to be loaded and put on as you leave.
- All bins to be emptied. No food or drink to be left behind.
- Guests to return keys back to the key-safe so the cleaners can sanitise them ready for the next guests.