Home – Form
We offer a full refund should you need to cancel due to Covid-19 providing it falls within the Government guidelines. This will give you the confidence that your money is safe should you need to cancel due to Covid-19.
- Rest assured that our cleaners always use high grade cleaning products and sanitisers.
- We will only leave out enough cutlery and towels for the booked number of guests.
- We will only make up the beds requested by the guests to avoid cross contamination.
- No extra guests to join during your stay.
- We advise guests to try and shop before they leave home and not forget medicines as the shops are very small and operating on a strict entrance system.
- Guests to provide their own Hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes for the duration of their stay.
- We will provide a body fluid kit (Essential due to gov guidelines).
- If any guest are NHS front line worker we need to know as a 72hr gap has to be left between them leaving and the cleaners being allowed to clean.
- Dishwasher to be loaded and put on as you leave.
- All bins to be emptied. No food or drink to be left behind.
- Guests to return keys back to the key-safe so the cleaners can sanitise them ready for the next guests.