Cute Cornish cottage situated in the picturesque village of St Agnes.
The perfect retreat for your Cornish holiday
Covid 19 Update: We are offering a FULL REFUND if you need to cancel due to Covid 19 providing it falls within the Government Guidelines.
Enjoy a family holiday in a charming cottage situated in the heart of St. Agnes, Cornwall
Rosevean Cottage is a charming family holiday cottage situated in the picturesque village of St Agnes on the north coast of Cornwall. Steeped in mining history, the village still retains a traditional friendly Cornish feel and makes a wonderful base for your holiday.
Covid 19 Guidelines for Rosevean Cottage
We ask Guests to assist by following these guidelines to stay safe
At the moment we cannot accept any early check-ins or late check outs.
- Rest assured that our cleaners always use high grade cleaning products and sanitisers.
- We will only leave out enough cutlery and towels for the booked number of guests.
- We will only make up the beds requested by the guests to avoid cross contamination.
- No extra guests to join during your stay.
- We advise guests to try and shop before they leave home and not forget medicines as the shops are very small and operating on a strict entrance system.
- Guests to provide their own Hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes for the duration of their stay.
- We will provide a body fluid kit (Essential due to gov guidelines).
- If any guest are NHS front line worker we need to know as a 72hr gap has to be left between them leaving and the cleaners being allowed to clean.
Before you leave, we ask that you help keep our cleaners safe by assisting them:
- Dishwasher to be loaded and put on as you leave.
- All bins to be emptied. No food or drink to be left behind.
- Guests to return keys back to the key-safe so the cleaners can sanitise them ready for the next guests.
Book now don’t miss out on your summer/autumn stay at Rosevean Cottage.
The perfect destination for your
Rosevean Cottage a detached cottage and is perfect for families with a double and twin bedroom and sleeps 4 comfortably. There is also a travel cot provided if you have an expanding family!
There has never been a better time to stay at Rosevean Cottage. You can benefit from a well maintained cottage inside and out; including a well equipped kitchen, bathroom and electric central heating system plus a sunny courtyard BBQ area with a table and reclining chairs.
People staying in accommodation that have symptoms of COVID-19
If a guest is displaying signs of the COVID-19 virus while staying in overnight accommodation for a permitted reason, they should inform the accommodation provider, immediately self-isolate where they are to minimise any risk of transmission, and ring 119 to request a test (This may take up to 7 days to arrive). If they are confirmed to have COVID-19, they should return home if they reasonably can. They should use private transport but only drive themselves if they can do so safely. If a guest cannot reasonably return home (for example because they are not well enough to travel or do not have the means to arrange transport), their circumstances should be discussed with an appropriate health care professional and, if necessary, the local authority.
Trevaunance CoveA 10 minute coastal walk away
Wheal Coates in St Agnes
Camel Estuary & PadstowLess than an hour to Padstow
Perranporth Beach10 min drive to this surfing paradise
Great pubs & restaurantsServing hearty food and real ales
Beautiful Coastal Walks
With over 70 footpaths and bridleways, direct access to the South West Coast Path and sitting in a designated ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’, St Agnes is a haven for walkers of all ages and abilities.
Low Season Offer
Low Season Offer
Book NOW for November 2020 to February 2021 and get 10% off your booking. Call 0116 2881673 or Email email@example.com and simply quote ‘Low Season Offer’.
Early bird discount
Watch this space!!!😎
There are a good selection of great places to eat out during your stay at Rosevean Cottage all within walking distance, including Driftwood Spars, Schooners Bistro, The Tap House, Genki and The Cornish Pizza Company.
Lots of hard work and careful thought has gone into a complete refurbishment and constantly updating of Rosevean Cottage so that our guests enjoy a fantastic break in Cornwall.